3D capacity Logo
3D capacity is a company specialized in the field of 3D outsourcing. Their logo reflects how they create 3D solutions that perfectly fit their client’s needs.
A little explanation on what the logo stands for:
- The largest part of the segmented ring represents the client and their current infrastructure.
- The smallest part represents the solutions delivered by 3D Capacity, which are a perfect fit for the client’s needs.
- Both together they form a closed ring (a whole), a shape representing the clients organization becoming more solid and complete (thanks to our help).
- The bigger part of the ring also forms the shape of a ‘C’ for ‘capacity’
- Both shapes are clearly 3D to represent the nature of our products and solutions.
- A one-point pespective is used for the ring to make it look more massive.
- The font is custom made, simple and modern looking giving the logo a touch of uniqueness.